Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Good Stuff

All the cozy and comfy things...

Vuori joggers are the most expensive sweatpants I own, but they're so worth it. They're the perfect length (26" inseam) to show a little ankle. They're stretchy and comfortable. They keep their shape all day. I really want to try other Vuori items!
Saucony no-show socks are the best and I've tried ~6 different kinds of no-show socks. These stay in place, they're cushioned on the bottom, and they cover enough of my foot on top. These Adidas socks are a runner up, but they're really thin. I didn't like Smartwool or Eedor.
Dagne Dover Hunter toiletry bag is my catch-all bag. It's big enough to carry everything I like to keep on hand. The neoprene material is soft and easy to clean. It comes with the two smaller pouches, which I love. Brady liked it so much, he bought one too.
Lululemon Ever Essentials bralette and underwear are soo comfortable. They really feel like you're wearing nothing. This is what I sleep in and wear on the weekends. The bralette is currently on sale!
Where the Crawdads Sing is the best book I've read this year. It took awhile to get into it, but I was hooked about halfway through and had to stay up super late to finish it on Saturday night. The next book club read is Educated.


No comments:

Post a Comment