Thursday, July 16, 2020

New (To Me)

I got SKIMS boxers and leggings a few months ago. They're great! They have good stretch and stay in place while you sleep. I wear them nearly every night. I have three pairs and I actually want to buy more. 
My all-time favorite mask is Drunk Elephant Babyfacial. I only use it once a week because it's so strong so I got the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask to use more frequently and it's incredible. It smells just like pumpkin, it has a nice, sandy texture and leaves your skin soft and smooth. 
I bought Hoka One One shoes with hopes they will speed up recovery. I just started running again and I definitely feel more supported when wearing these. They aren't my favorite style, but I'll sacrifice looks for a pain-free run. I also got these Vionic insoles. I'm an insole fanatic. I don't wear any athletic shoes without insoles!
Tan-Luxe The Butter is quickly becoming a new favorite. I've used the self-tan drops for the past year, but the butter is more subtle and has a nice shimmer. It's currently on sale at HSN. I jus stocked up. Clearly, I'm a fan of the brand...
I feel like a face masks collector. I got this three-pack at GAP because I love the prints. I got Evie a matching set😊They're terribly wrinkled when they come out of the dryer and the cotton is fairly thick so I also got the Athleta face masks and I LOVE THEM. They're lightweight, the ear straps are adjustable and the colors are all very wearable.  I got two five-packs for Brady and I.
Secure a mask on my wrist when running just in case I get within 6 ft of someone

No comments:

Post a Comment