Friday, January 15, 2016

Media Overload

My brain is overwhelmed by all the media I've been consuming... books, audiobooks, TV, podcasts, etc. I should probably reign it in, but I can't stop! It's too good and get hooked too quickly! Good thing I don't gamble... starting to realize my addictive tendencies.

Anyway, here's the current round-up...

1 | Audiobook
Currently Yes Please
This plays nonstop... showering, getting ready, driving. It's such a good book and even better narrated by Amy herself. I read Tina Fey's Bossypants, but now I want the audiobook just to hear her read it.
2 | Podcast
Serial, obviously
I'm so into season 2! Way better than season 1, in my opinion. Bummed the schedule changed to every other Thursday, but excited for an extra episode. 
3 | Book
Both books are great, but for totally different moods. #GIRLBOSS is motivating and uplifting. What Alice Forgot is captivating. Make sure you have some time... hard to put down.
4 | TV 
Just re-watching Scandal in preparation of the mid-season premiere... Is it February yet? No other TV show compares. It's just the right amount of drama.
5 | Movies
I love Leo even more after watching this movie. A few parts were a bit too real for me (I had to to turn away a couple times), but the story and the acting were phenomenal!  

No comments:

Post a Comment