Wednesday, January 13, 2016

On My Mind

1 | I didn't watch the Golden Globes, but I did check out the red carpet. I can never make it all the way through an award show (but I was excited to see Leo win Best Actor!). The fashion is definitely my favorite part! Here are my top three of the night...
Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton, Jenna Dewan Tatum in Zuhair Murad, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Atelier Versace
2 | I finally finished Making a Murderer and I can't stop obsessing over it. I realize the series is biased, but I still think Steve Avery is innocent. I've been going on and on about the series to Brady (who hasn't watched it lol). My favorite Netflix series by far! Highly recommended!
3 | In addition to binge-watching Netflix, I've been listening to a new audio book, The Girl on the Train. I just got into audio books when we made the long drive to Whistler for Christmas and now I need one at all times... especially while driving. This is a great read/listen!
4 | I need to get well quickly. We're off to Portland this weekend for birthday celebrations with Brent and Molly. I am always excited for Portland, especially when it includes these friends! I want to try some new restaurants (like Pok Pok) and do a brewery tour. 
A throwback to the first weekend with Brent and Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment