Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Good Stuff

Saint Laurent Card Holder was a splurge💸 a few months ago, but I justified it because I don't use a purse anymore - just a card holder. It's the perfect size (5 card slots and zip pouch) and easy to throw into the stroller, Evie's diaper bag, my work bag.
Bath & Body Works Fall Candles are back! I told myself I wouldn't burn them until September, but I couldn't resist. Autumn and Sweater Weather are my favorites. I had Autumn burning all day yesterday and it put me in the best mood!
By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi Serum (Sunny Flash) is like summer in a bottle - it's warm and radiant. I don't wear foundation, but this serum with a little concealer is a winning combo. It makes me look like I've just been to the beach👌 
Yogi Spiced Berry Immune Support Tea with a good book is my favorite part of the evening. Evie and I seem to pass viruses back and forth to each other so I need all the immune support I can get. Plus, it's caffeine-free and tastes great!

2 comments:

  1. Using Car Rental 8 you can discover cheap car hires from over 50,000 international locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign-Up on EverydayFamily now and you will receive stage by stage pregnancy and baby newsletters, offers and weekly coupon alerts as well as a wide range of free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines and much more.

    New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Year!

    ReplyDelete