Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday

Hello, November. Here's what we've been up to...
Evie's schedule is so messed up😩 She was doing great last week. She was back to sleeping 12 hours straight! Then she slept in a Pack-N-Play while we were in Leavenworth. She never sleeps well in these (we struggled in Hawaii too). She was up at least twice each night. She is starting to get back on track. She slept well on Wednesday and Thursday night. I hope this continues... fingers crossed!

The only thing keeping me sane this week was online shopping😊 I bought a pair of Rothy's. You know I can't resist a pair of flats. They are so comfortable. So far, I think they're more comfortable than Tieks and Tory Burch Minnie Flats. I got another pair of Frame jeans. Again, they are extremely comfortable. I buy them anytime I find a sale. I also ordered this sweater and these pajama pants from H&M. Can you tell comfort is my top priority?


The Sephora Sale is coming up (November 10-15)! I'll spend the weekend filling up my cart while listening to Christmas music🎅 Brady follows the "No Christmas until after Thanksgiving" rule so I won't be able to decorate the condo, but I'm going to watch The Family Stone while he's at the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment