Thursday, November 2, 2017

Good Stuff

Mammut Wahkeena Jacket is a couple years old. It's alway been my walking/running jacket, but lately I've been wearing it nonstop. It's the perfect weight for our chilly autumn weather right now. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this jacket... and by a lot I mean two😂.
Mrs. Meyers Lavender Scent is my favorite! My mom bought the body soap when she was staying with us a few months ago. I repurchased it several times then I found the body wash and multi-purpose cleaner🙌  I need to buy the entire range of products!
Nordstrom Butter Slipper Socks are the definition of cozy. They're extremely warm and soft even after being washed dozens of times. I got three pairs last winter before they sold out. Our bedroom is always cold so I wear these daily. I need a couple more pairs.
AppleMusic is just the best thing. I've been loving it all year, but now that I found the Christmas playlists😍 I'm obsessed. My rule is no Christmas music until November 1st... such restraint. Also, I borrowed Brady's AirPods for my run in Leavenworth and now I need a pair!



No comments:

Post a Comment