Thursday, March 8, 2018

Good Stuff

Evie got this personalized puzzle from my sisters for her birthday! It's such a good gift idea! She loves playing with it. Plus, it will be helpful when she's learning to spell. 
Brady and I got these shredded memory foam pillows for Christmas. They're my favorite gift! We've both commented how much better we sleep. They're machine washable, hypoallergenic, and customizable. We contacted the company for extra filling (for free) and now they're perfect, never flat. 
Noosa yogurt is Evie-approved! She's had the blueberry and passionfruit flavors. She loves them both. The size is perfect. She can finish one of these and still have room for sweet potatoes and berries. I love that it's easy and healthy😊 
My love for these GAP joggers grows deeper with each wear. I've mentioned them a few times, but just recently bought another pair. Grey, obviously. 

1 comment: