Monday, March 5, 2018

Weekend Update

Brady turned 30 on Saturday! He requested a weekend at home. He also requested I don't spend any money😂

He was out of town all week. Evie and I had a playdate with Molly and Blair on Friday. Then, we walked to Stadium Thriftway to get a few of Brady's favorite things... Bordeaux wine, chocolate royale cookies, and ingredients for shrimp tacosThis was the first time Evie really noticed his absence. She was so excited to see him on Friday night. I wish I would have captured it on video! She shrieked and flailed her arms. She could not stop smiling. It was adorable.  
 Lunch time
 Rainy walk to the store
 Snuggles
 Playing with dad before bed
We had beautiful weather on Saturday. I had a great run (I'm so excited to start running more in spring)! We went for a walk along Ruston Waterfront then had lunch at Rosewood Cafe. We came home and put Evie down for a nap while we had drinks on our patio. It was a great day!
 A sunny Saturday!
 Love these views
 Clam chowder went down well
 A new cider
 This was delightful
Brady making me laugh
Sunday was the usual... workout, meal-prep, get ready for the week ahead. 
 Post-nap cuddles
 Back in the closet
Helping dad pack

No comments:

Post a Comment