Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday

We had the best weather this week! We have to take advantage because the weather is going to be crappy over the weekend... typical😒

I went running the past three days, which felt really good. My pace has improved, but I need to increase my mileage. I used to consistently run 20 miles every week. I'm hoping to advance beyond the 2.5 mile loop I've been doing. 
We went for a family run last night. Brady pushed the stroller and still beat me. We stopped by the park on our way home.
Evie and I had a playdate with Molly and Blair on Wednesday. The girls loved playing in the water table outside. They were soaked by the end of the day. They are so cute at this age. They are full of smiles and kisses💛
Money well spent, Molly!
So sweet!
I think the sunshine influenced my hair appointment. It's a bit blonde😁 Brady think's too light, but I'm going to see how a feel after the weekend. Maybe I'll go back for some lowlights. 
Texting pics to my mom and sisters to get their opinion on the color

No comments:

Post a Comment