Thursday, January 24, 2019

Good Stuff

GloPRO was a Black Friday purchase after my sister and co-worker raved about it. I can't tell if it's had an impact on my skin, but I like to think it has. I really like the ritual of microneedling every night. Evie says "owie" every time I use it๐Ÿ˜‚ The other skincare standout has been Drunk Elephant Babyfacial. I can see a difference in my skin immediately! It's so much softer and smoother. I look forward to using this mask every week.
Cuyana Tall Structured Tote is a classic. The quality is incredible. I've used it every single day for the past two months. It's my diaper bag and work bag. I stuff this full of folders, diapers, snacks, water bottles, coffee. It's definitely a Mary Poppins bag and doesn't have any signs of wear. I'm so tempted to get this shorter version.
Core 10 Crop Leggings are so good, but difficult to photograph. They fit and feel just like Lululemon Wunder Under. I used to be exclusive with the Lululemon Align leggings, but they aren't very durable. I've had three pairs and all of them ended up shredded with lose threads. To be fair, most of that was related to Evie standing on my lap with sneakers on. I love these Amazon leggings so much and they're only $45. However, when I bought them a couple months ago they were $30... I'm going to see if the price goes back down and order a second pair!
Back Pedal Brew by Middle Fork Roasters is the best coffee I've had in awhile. I'm terrible at describing flavors of coffee and I hate when baristas ask me what blends/origins I prefer. I don't know! I just know what I like and don't like. Their website describes this as a medium roast combining Brazilian and Sumatran beans with rich chocolate undertones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment