Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Weekend Update

We're getting back in the groove after the holidays. It's become a difficult transition with Evie because her daycare is closed Christmas Eve to New Years. Her sleep schedule is back on track, but she has suddenly become a picky eater. I can't even count the number of times she request "agurt" (yogurt) throughout the day. All she wants to eat is fruit, chicken nuggets, and all the yogurt. It's driving my crazy. 

In addition to toddler chaos, my hip has been terrible. It's become fairly constant pain so that's been weighing on me. I had an MRI yesterday, but I won't know the results until next week. Also, this is the last week in my twenties so...😒
 Two girls obsessing over baby Lucy
 It's so cute to see these two interacting 
 Nursing a baby while having toddler pull off your headband #momlife
 Everyone wants to hold baby Lucy
 New cars and train
 Bath crayons are a big hit
 Dada lets Evie swing high. She still says "higher!"
 Cute, cute, cute
 The latest fashion
 Gift from Brent and Molly. I've become a big fan of red wine
 Pouches for the girls
 Look at that smile!
 I think Lucy looks a lot like Evie in this picture
 I've lost my touch with Monopoly Deal... lost every round
She ate this entire plate of blueberry pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment