Monday, December 2, 2019

Christmas Gifts I'm Actually Giving

I buy what I know is good. I do own all of these products so this is more like a favorites/gift guide...

Barefoot Dreams throw - I've professed my love for these throws on the blog. I'm spreading the joy to others. I cannot buy any other throws now. I buy mine at Nordstrom Rack for $50, which is a steal!

Barefoot Dreams socks - I own two pairs, but really want more. I wear them every night. They're so cozy and wash/dry really well. They stay soft and don't loose their shape. This is a great stocking stuffer idea!

LLBean tote - I have three sizes of this tote (medium, large, extra large) and I prefer the large with regular length handles. These totes hold up so well. I've had mine for years and they still look great.

Truffle travel case - I got this after seeing a Fashion Jackson post about Truffle bags. I used my bag for the trip to London, Paris and Iowa. I haven't had any issues with TSA. It's the perfect size and is such good quality! 

Moleskin journal - I've been journaling for years and find it so therapeutic plus entertaining to look back at journal entries from years ago. I highly recommend journaling to everyone and this moleskin is so nice. 

Framed photos - I love a sentimental gift and a photo is easy to execute. A cute frame makes it that much more special. I love these antique style metal frames. 

Aquis hair turbans - I'm addicted to my hair turban. My hair is so silky after using it. I only wear it for about 10 minutes while I do my skincare routine and brush my teeth. It does wonders in that short amount of time!

Le Labo hand soap - A great gift for the person who is difficult to shop for. Everyone needs hand soap and this is the most luxurious scent. I love Le Labo!

Ouai products - I don't specify exactly which products because they're all good! I'm a big fan of Jen Atkin and I've bought so many hair and body products for myself and as gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment