Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Life Lately

Sorry for the unexplained absence last week. It's usually safe to assume it's related to my hip😒 I never feel like blogging when it's really bothering me. 

So far, the PRP injection has not helped. It's only been three weeks so I'm still hopeful. My ortho scheduled another surgery for the beginning of January. If I respond to PRP within the next month then we'll cancel the surgery. Fingers crossed!! 

Here are the highlights from my camera roll the past couple weeks...
 Evie in Newport, OR
 Look at that happy face!
 She's always so happy to spend time with Nana and Grandpa
 Evie went to an ISU basketball game vs Oregon State
 My girl💛
 I love Evie's face in this pic
 Evie knew I was feeling down this weekend... she gave me extra cuddles
 Reading books before bed 
 Brady constantly has her flying through the air 
Ready to blast off lol

No comments:

Post a Comment