Tuesday, November 5, 2019

New (To Me)

I saw this recipe on Somewhere, Lately's instagram story last week. I tried it the next day. I made it again yesterday. It's so easy and delicious. Brady even ate it. It's just sausage, shredded Brussels sprouts, chopped peppers, and sweet chili sauce. Yum!
I've added a few items into my skincare routine. I just started using this SkinCeuticals retinol and Embryolisse moisturizer. I can only use the retinol a couple times a week because it's so drying, but this Embryolisse cream is nice and thick so I apply it over the retinol and it's really soothing.
Adidas Ultraboost have been my favorite for years. I haven't deviated from this style in four years. I've turned Brady onto them as well. I just got this pair of Ultraboost 19 and I love the color. They are a men's size 7 and I'm a women's size 8.5.
Trader Joe's Puffins PB cereal tastes just like PB Cap'n Crunch which is one of my all time favorite cereals! I was really hesitant to try any Trader Joe's cereal because cereal is my favorite food and I'm very brand loyal (to Cap'n Crunch and Lucky Charms😂).
Aquaphor in stick form!! My mind is blown! I've been using Aquaphor for years as my lip balm and under my eyes at night. It bothers me to use my finger to apply lip balm in public, but it was worth it for Aquaphor. I don't know if the stick form is actually new, but it's literally THE BEST.
Bada Bean Bada Boom is my favorite healthy snack. I take this to work every day with berries and string cheese for my snacks. My co-workers like them too. They taste delicious and I don't feel guilty eating them. Sweet Sriracha is my favorite flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment