Friday, November 8, 2019

Current Hair Care

I shower at night and go to bed with damp hair so you'll notice I don't use a hair dryer on a regular basis. I have fairly thick, fine hair. Here's what's working for me lately...
I wash my hair with this Aveda shampoo and conditioner. It was recommended by my hairstylist and I love it! My hair feels clean, but not weighed down. I use the DPHue blonde shampoo weekly.

After the sower, I spray Bumble & Bumble primer into my hands then run my fingers through the midlengths and ends. I wrap my hair in the Aquis turban for 10 minutes while I brush my teeth and do my skincare routine. Then, I brush my hair with the Wet Brush Pro. This little trio (primer, turban, brush) has made such a difference with my hair! It so much more silky and smooth. It requires very little effort in the morning now. 

When I wake up, I quickly straighten or curl my hair then add Oribe dry shampoo and/or texture spray to finish the style. I also really like the Batiste dry shampoo and Ouai texture spray, which are way more affordable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment