Thursday, November 7, 2019

Current Body Care

After sharing my make-up and skincare routines in September, I thought I would finish it off with body and hair (which will be posted tomorrow). I love skincare so much (face and body). I actually think of it like a hobby😂 I would 100% recommend all of these items. Here's the current routine in order of use...
I got the Kiehl's grapefruit body wash in the Nordstrom sale and I love it! It smells so good and lasts forever! I recently switched from a loofah to this this silicone brush. It works just as well, lathers great, and hopefully isn't harboring bacteria. 

I'm obsessed with my Billie razor. I change the razor head weekly and I'm legs stay so much smoother. I used to shave my legs daily because I hate the feeling of stubble on my pants, but now I can shave every other day. I got my sister a year subscription for her birthday.

Dry brushing is something I've gotten back into. I'll be good for awhile then stop for a couple months. I haven't seen a noticeable difference, but I like the ritual and routine of it. I feel like I'm doing something good for my body. 

Burt's Bees body oil is either used in the shower or after dry brushing. I change it up. It's incredibly hydrating and smells like lemons. I really like lots of moisture on my body after exfoliating with shaving and dry brushing. 

CeraVe moisturizer is applied morning and night. This is apart of my Amazon subscription so it's delivered every month. Evie and I both use it. I like that it's thick and unscented. I always look for body butters in jars because I like to use it all and not have to work with a pump and storing it upside down. 

Tan Luxe The Body oil is the self-tanner I add to my body lotion. It gives a nice, even color. I also add it to my face moisturizer. I only use it 2-3 times a week to maintain a really mild tan. 

Donna Karen Cashmere Mist deodorant is expensive, but it smells so good and works really well! I've tried natural deodorants, but I need an anti-perspirant.  This one works all day (I apply at night) and the stick lasts several months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment