Monday, November 4, 2019

Weekend Update

The next few weekends are going to be busy and my hip is quite painful after my PRP injection last week. Plus, Brady and I have been battling a cold for over a week so we used this weekend for R&R.

We went trick-or-treating with Evie's friends on Thursday night. The girls had a blast! Evie was in her element. She ran to each house yelling "trick-or-treat" and "thank you!" She was so excited. It was difficult to wind her down for bed after all that fun and sugar. 

We've gotten into a weekend routine of gym time, park time, grocery shopping at Trader Joe's. Brady takes Evie to the YMCA in the mornings. She goes to the childwatch room and plays while Brady works out. I get to start my morning nice and slow at home😊 I'm very grateful for this time! Evie loves the grocery store so much I cannot go without her. It takes twice as long when she's with me, but it gives Brady some chill time and Evie gets to push the cart so everyone is happy. We had great weather this weekend so we stayed outside a bit longer to have fun with sidewalk chalk and paint.
 Four best friends
 They held hands all night
 Some of the houses really went all out with the decorations. This was a little too scary for the girls.
 Sharing suckers lol
Saturday snuggles
We're artists 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment