Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Good Stuff

Autumn Harvest candle from Target has been mentioned on this blog before, but every year I'm reminded how good it smells. I usually buy Sweater Weather and Autumn from Bath & Body Works, but I actually prefer this scent even more. Give it a sniff next time you're strolling through Target!
Kung Fu Girl Riesling has also been featured on the blog, but I'm still drinking it and still loving it! This is my go-to wine. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It tastes good at room temp or chilled. I'm always thrilled when I find it on menus (especially when we're out of state).
Champion canvas tote is a new purchase from Nordstrom and it's so worth the $40! I'm a tote kinda gal since becoming a mom. I used to always wear small, crossbody bags. Now, I need space for snacks, wipes, and a spare outfit (hello, potty training!). I'm at the in-between stage where I don't need a full diaper bag, but I need to carry more than just my stuff. This is the perfect size. I used it every single day on our trip to Paris & London. 
I've been updating my playlists. I have two that continuously work on - one called 'hype' and one called 'calm.' My current favorite is the calm playlist and these are the songs I go to first...

No comments:

Post a Comment