Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Random Home Favorites

Barefoot Dreams throws are currently on sale at Nordstrom Rack. I love these throws! There are so soft and warm. We have three - one for our room, one in the living room, and one in Evie's room. I don't have anywhere else to put them, but I want more! The best $50 you'll spend all year. 
Minted watercolor prints are such a great way to add affordable art to a space. We have a couple prints hanging over our nightstands and Evie has a trio over her bed. I always order the 8x10 size then purchase these Pottery Barn frames with mat.


The Container Store Montauk storage bins are a major closet staple. We've had these in Evie's closet since she was born and they've worked great. I finally bought them for our closet and I love the organization and the look. I need more!
H&M storage baskets are a parent's dream for all. the. toys. Evie has so many duplo blocks, babies, stuffed animals. These are a great way to keep them hidden and they're lightweight so she can drag them around the house when she wants to play with her babies in the living room instead of her room.
Tempurpedic pillows are worth the investment! Brady was having a lot of issues with his shoulder (for years!) until I bought the Tempur-Cloud Pro pillows that are specifically for side sleepers. We've had them two months and Brady has no shoulder pain! These definitely saved us money in the long run.
Houseplants and herbs lift my mood so much. I've slowly accumulated plants over the years and I thoroughly enjoy them. The pop of green in every room makes me so happy. I was really worried leaving them for 10 days in Brady's hands, but he did pretty well. Only my herbs died so I guess that's a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment