Friday, April 24, 2020

Things to do, watch, read, eat, etc...

These are strange times, but I feel like I'm getting into a quarantine rhythm. Here's what I'm living for right now... 

I'm burning candles all day. They're so calming. I usually get them from Target, Bath & Body Works, and HomeGoods. My favorite (which I've blogged about before) is Endless Weekend from Bath & Body Works... it's a great scent for spring/summer. 
I just finished We Were The Lucky Ones and I'm currently reading Lost Roses. I highly recommend both of these books! I love historical fiction and anything related to WWI or WWII.
While on the topic of war, Brady and I are watching Band of Brothers. It's currently on Amazon Prime and it's sooo good. Definitely one to rewatch. We've been enjoying caprese sandwiches and Moscow mules in front of the TV. I always look forward to this part of the night!
I purchased the Melissa Wood Health program and I'm so into it! I've done yoga flows and arm/ab workouts since I can't do any lower body workouts yet. Every class is low impact, quick and effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment