Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Hi!

What a strange time to be alive...

I don’t know what to say so I guess I’ll just do a little life update. 

I had surgery at Mayo in Phoenix on February 24th. I spent a week in Iowa recovering. My mom and I went back to Phoenix for a follow-up appointment. From there, we parted ways. She returned to Iowa and I went to Washington. I was only home a few days when Evie’s daycare closed. Within 48 hours everything was closed. We were so cooped up in our condo. Brady, Evie and I flew back to Iowa and stayed with family the past couple weeks.

So far, we’re all healthy and safe. We enjoyed this time with our families. We would have never had this time together in our normal lives so we’re focusing on this silver-lining. There were countless play dates with cousins and several family gatherings/dinners.

I just got back to Washington because I’m returning to work soon. My hip still isn’t feeling great, but I’m trying to stay optimistic and just take it one day at a time. 

Here are a few snaps from our quarantine time...
Cousin dance party
 Livi on the move
An awkward hug😂
 Sunshine!!
 I've missed the smell of bonfires
Evie took this picture of Bompa
 I wish I woke up looking this cute
All the girls💛
 Brie french braided Evie's hair and it looked so good! She has serious skills
Lots of couch time lol
Cuddled together watching Daniel Tiger
I don't know the last time we were all together... had to document
The cutest selfie
I really enjoyed all this family time
 Evie crashing into everything lol
She was so happy she didn't have to wear pants! We're ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment