Thursday, May 14, 2020

Week/Weekend Update

Evie and I both have colds this week so we haven't been doing much. Fortunately, we were both feeling well over the weekend and had a great Mother's Day! The weather was amazing. We visited the little beach on Ruston Way. It felt so good to smell sea air again. Evie made the most adorable gifts at daycare and she was so excited to give them to me so I we got to open presents on Friday! 

We told Evie about Mother's Day a couple weeks ago and she was very quick to point out that she's also a mother to her babies so we couldn't resist getting her a present also. She got a new Barbie and a Barbie Mobile Clinic. Her reaction was the cutest! She was thrilled.  
I was more active last week
This is Brady's second home... he visits twice a day
The best french braids I've ever done!
Flowers from my MIL and FIL
Little mama playing with her mobile clinic
Escape outdoors during nap time
Finding fun at the park when the playground is closed
Still loves to be in my lap
Her hair after I took braids out lol
Evie with a squirt gun full of freezing Sound water
She smashed everything Brady and I built 


No comments:

Post a Comment