Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Week/Weekend Update

I went back to work last week! So far, so good. My hip is sore at the end of the day, but I'm very grateful to be part-time because I usually have a rest day after a work day. 

Evie has been adjusting to her new daycare. She's starting her fourth week. She's back to sleeping well (there were some rough bedtimes the first couple weeks) and less timid at drop off. We're reassured each day when we pick her up. She's happy and playful. She always reports that she had a good day.

This summer is going to be quiet. We're finding new ways to entertain Evie. We visit the Stadium Bowl and park very regularly. Lately, Evie is asking for the beach every day. The weather has been erratic, but we go rain or shine. 
The best way to start the day
Tossing rocks
Refusing to get up
It was a slow ride to the beach. We need more practice on the balance bike.
I love this view
She spotted a kayaker
Cheesin
Lucy and Evie
Pizza night
I got a Laffy Taffy rope for myself and she stole it
Park with my girl
Swedish Fish are life
Flowering 
Happy Memorial Day!
Sneaking cherry tomatoes
The best part of the night... drinks on the patio

No comments:

Post a Comment