Thursday, June 23, 2016

Food Journal

I've been more mindful of my diet the past 4 months and I've even started cooking. Crazy, I know. I figure, if I can't work out then I better clean up my eating habits. I'm trying to include more protein and vegetables because I used to live on nothing but carbs. I've found that it actually doesn't take that much time and I feel much better.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs, coffee
Snack: Belvita bites, banana
Lunch: salad (arugula, spinach, cucumbers, strawberries, tomatoes, poppyseed dressing), yogurt, water (strawberries, mint)
Snack: sweet peppers, mini 7-Up
Dinner: quinoa (arugula, spinach, avocado, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, EVOO, peppers)
Dessert: dark chocolate 
I tend to eat the same foods every day for a couple weeks then switch things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment