Tuesday, June 28, 2016

On My Mind

1 | I've been slacking in the reading department lately. I bought two new books, but haven't started them. My Audible credits were stacking up so I used them all up and cancelled my subscription. I've been dedicating 30 minutes each evening to reading or listening to a book. Here's the line-up...

2 | So many new (to me) activewear brands. I love Lululemon and Sweaty Betty, but I'm eager to try Outdoor Voices, Koral, and Alo. I spend 90% of weekends in activewear/loungwear so I'm always searching for new additions. Carbon38 is a great site to find lots of different brands. My top picks... 

3 | | We're going to Hawaii in October with Brent and Molly! I'm beyond excited. It will be our first big vacation since the Bahamas last May. Plus, I've never been to Hawaii... lots of exploring to do. Brent and Brady are in full research mode. Molly and I are eager to catch some sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment