Friday, March 17, 2017

One Month

Evie is one-month-old!
She has grown so much these past four weeks. She holds her head, has a strong grip, and is starting to track images. She loves bath time, but hates tummy time. She sleeps three hours at a time (maximum). She loves her carriers - Moby Wrap and BabyBjorn, but for some reason she is not a fan of her car seat. She spits up quite a bit... I'm constantly doing laundry. My mom said my sisters and I all spit up until we were 9-months-old😳 I'm hoping it doesn't last that long for Evie. 

She makes the cutest noises that sound like a kitten. She doesn't cry often, but her whimpers and little pout melt my heart. She has the chubbiest cheeks that I can't stop kissing and she smells amazing... nothing better than new baby scent. She seems to have developed a sixth sense to detect when I'm in the room. She will be sound asleep, but the moment I step out of the room she'll start whimpering... makes it difficult to get things done, but I love it.

Love this little babe so much💗


No comments:

Post a Comment