Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Weekend Update

I went to the hair salon on Friday. It felt so good to get out of the house and finally get my hair colored. It was too blonde and had been driving me crazy for the past two months. Much darker and cooler toned now. 
The sun finally came out and we went for a walk when I got home. It was still a bit chilly, but so nice to see blue skies. 
We cooked dinner on Friday night - we made this spicy chipotle shrimp salad and it was delicious. This was uncharted territory. We never cook, but it was actually fun! So much fun that we did the same thing on Saturday. We made this pear balsamic salad and roasted brussels sprouts. 
Bread and wine while Brady cooks 👌
This was yum
Sleepy baby
How she drinks her bottles lately 
Cooking on Saturday
Salad and brussels sprouts cancels out the wine, right?
This is what we call a "Molly pour"
This was the weekend of golf movies... obviously Brady's choice. He couldn't believe I had never seen Tin Cup or The Legend of Bagger Vance. Surprisingly enough, I liked both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment