Monday, May 15, 2017

Weekend Update

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a quiet weekend at home. My mom is staying with us for three weeks to help take care of Evie while I'm out of commission. I had hip surgery two weeks ago and I'm still recovering. It was so nice to spend Mother's Day with my mom and my daughter💛

We didn't do much. I had my ortho appointment on Friday and I've been cleared to walk without crutches and do two stretches. I won't be able to run for year😳 I'm trying to focus on the positive... at least the surgery is over and I'm on the mend. 

Evie turned 12-weeks-old on Friday and celebrated by rolling over for the first time! This is how much she hates tummy time... she would rather just roll over lol. I caught the first roll on video, but wasn't convinced she could do it twice...she proved me wrong. 
Saturday and Sunday were a rough for Evie. I think she's in a growth spurt. She wants to eat every hour and boycott naps - exactly how she was during her six-week growth spurt. We got outside for a couple of short walks, but spent a lot of time cuddling and watching Billions and Catastrophe - we had to introduce our favorite shows to my mom!
Look at that face!
Tried Halo Top for the first time then immediately went to Target to stock up
My first Mother's Day!
This face reflects her weekend mood 
Content in Daddy's arms
Flowers from Cait!
Flowers from my dad! A dozen roses from my mom and a dozen for me😊
My faves!
This girl loves to nap on Nana
More bonding time with Daddy
Evie's favorite part of the day - bath time and baby massage

No comments:

Post a Comment