Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Weekend Update

MDW was a good one. We had the best weather!

We went to Boathouse 19 on Friday night. Ahi Poke Salad and Gertie's Lemonade on the patio = summer🙌
One of my favorite patios
Nana Ann and Evie
Baby and beer time
Beautiful sunset
Three generations
Ann left early on Saturday morning. Brady, Evie and I spent the rest of the weekend lounging around the house and going for walks. We finally got some patio furniture (after living here for 2.5 years!) so Brady and I soaked up the sun while Evie took her naps. It was delightful😊
I love willow trees (and these two!)
Just chattin with my girl
Only a dad would do this
Tummy time!
Kombucha on the patio while Ev naps
Chillin with this babe
When you're starving and have to bust out the chips and guac on the walk home lol
This is what our evenings looked like

No comments:

Post a Comment