Monday, May 22, 2017

Weekend Update

We had an exchange of mothers this weekend. 

My mom left on Saturday and Brady's mom arrived on Sunday. I returned to work today😁 Ann is watching Evie all week because she can't start daycare until June 1st. 

We had gorgeous weather this weekend! We went on a lot of walks to soak up the sunshine. Evie laughed for the first time on Saturday😊 It's the best sound I've ever heard. We captured it on video, but it's on Brady's phone so I can't share at the moment.
Walk #1 with Mom and Evie on Friday
My girl
Last night with Nana😢
Toasted coconut cold brew!
Walk #2 with Brady and Evie on Saturday morning
Evie likes my blanket.... yep, I still have my baby blanket and it's called binky😊
Walk #3 with Ann and Evie on Sunday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment