Monday, June 5, 2017

Weekend Update

After a week of work and Evie starting daycare (😭) we were ready for a quiet weekend.

It actually ended up being pretty productive. I cleaned, did some laundry, meal-prepped, potted flowers and even baked! Who am I?! I'm very domesticated these days... just cooking, cleaning and taking care of my baby😊

Evie wasn't quite herself this weekend. She was more fussy than usual and struggled to fall asleep. I hope she isn't getting sick. She only went to daycare for a few hours on Thursday and Friday. We thought it would be best to ease her into it, but it was stressful (for everyone).
Naked baby!
Friday afternoon spent potting flowers
Saturday morning walk (Brady tired of me taking pictures)
Chocolate protein cookies. Healthy and delicious 
Watching That 70's Show together😂
Practiced tummy time, which ended up being rolling time. Now she's rolling to the left and right!
Enjoying the sum while Brady vacuums and Evie naps. This is heaven

Tuckered out after a long walk
Sunday evening in Tacoma

No comments:

Post a Comment