Thursday, June 22, 2017

Good Stuff

A few stand-out products I've discovered in the past couple months...

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Larabars are my new favorite snack. I always crave something sweet in the afternoon and these satisfy that craving. There are only four ingredients - cashews, dates, chocolate chips, sea salt. They are so soft and chewy and delicious. 
Nearly finished then remembered to take a photo
Unite 7Seconds Leave-In Conditioner has a cult following for good reason. My hair has never felt better! I shower at night, use about 8 sprays then go to bed. When I wake up, my hair is soft and much more manageable. It also has thermal and UV protection. 
My hair is falling out like crazy (thank you, postpartum hormones) but at least it's soft
Mario Badescu Rosewater feels so good. I've become a big fan of face sprays. They are hydrating and refreshing. I use this spray morning and night, plus anytime I need a little pick-me-up. This one smells like a rose garden. It's heavenly.  
Let's pretend this is a rose bush and not geraniums 
GAP Softspun Knit Joggers are buttery soft. I wore them three days in row last weekend😳 They are the most comfortable pants I own. Plus, they look good - I would actually leave the house wearing these. I'm tempted to buy the other two colors.
Most days look like this - jammies (covered in spit-up) and a kombucha

No comments:

Post a Comment