Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Good Stuff

Back with some new things I've been loving...

My sister is addicted to kombucha. It has been a trickle-down effect through the family. Mom, Brady and I are hooked. We've tried sooo many different brands and flavors. So far, the Syngery Gingerberry is my favorite.
I got a new pair of Adidas Ultra Boost and they feel like wearing a sock and walking on a cloud. Heavenly. They are expensive, but worth it. I wore my last pair for over a year! That's a record for me.
I didn't wear much any make-up during maternity leave, but I got really into my skincare routine. It's a nice, relaxing ritual now. This toner, moisturizer, and eye cream combo is 👌
My new LLBean Tote with Evie's monogram makes me so happy! This her diaper bag, but I've been using it as my pump bag for work. This is the medium size, but I also bought the large (with my monogram) and I already have the extra-large. #obsessed 

No comments:

Post a Comment