Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Weekend Update

We had a pretty great LDW... It was our last weekend with Brie, but at least it was long!

We fueled up on burgers, fries and milkshakes🙈 at Shake Shake Shake before taking Evie for a long walk on Friday evening. I must have been ravenous because I forgot to take any photos. 

Brady watched Evie on Saturday while Brie and I went patio-hopping in Seattle. We started at Westward, which is my all-time favorite patio. Brady and I went last summer and loved it (post here). Everything's good - the food, the drinks, the view, the atmosphere👌
Sister time
 Avocado toast and fish salad
 Next, we went to 100 Pound Clam. This was a new place for me and it did not disappoint. We had drinks and apps - both equally delicious. A much more casual spot than Westward. We ended the day at Captain Blacks. They have two large patios, but nothing special. We got a couple ciders before heading home. 
 Another killer view
 Last stop
Sunday was a rough day for Evie. She's getting her top two teeth and she has been extra fussy and not sleeping well. Brie and I took her for a walk and grabbed some coffee. Then, we went for manis/pedis💅. We came home to continue our Catastrophe binge. Brady and I have seen the entire series at least four times. We always try to get our visitors hooked!
Brie left Monday morning and we spent the day trying to comfort the teething babe.
Aunt Brie Brie and Ev
Cuddles for my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment