Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Weekend Update

I'm sorry this blog has been neglected lately. Life has been a little stressful. The three of us have been passing a cold around - I just got over it yesterday. Evie's top teeth are so slow to come in😩 She has one corner broken through (on both top teeth), but her gums are still really swollen. Plus, we had to cancel our Key West vacation and plan a last-minute trip to Oahu instead.

We didn't do much this weekend. We pretty much only left the house for errands, walks, and a quick trip to the Washington State Fair. Brady has been to a state fair every year he's been alive. He won't break this tradition and now Evie has started the tradition. Poor girl. The weather was awful - cold, windy, rainy. We only stayed for an hour. Just long enough for a corndog and scones!
 First stop!
 I was trying to get a photo of the horses lol
 Stocking up on scones
 Evie's first fair was spent napping
 Cheeky monkey
 Walk break to pick up the paci
I did my first post-op run! I'm only allowed to run on turf, but I'll take what I can get

No comments:

Post a Comment