Thursday, October 19, 2017

Friday

Here's what the week has looked like...
I placed three Amazon orders this week😳 I think that's a record for me. It started with restocking our chia seeds and honey. Then, I spent Monday with Evie and watched her crawl all over the condo. I frantically ordered baby-proofing supplies. Then, I realized Evie needed a few more things. I ordered this mesh feeder, which is a total mess (photo above)! I also thought it might be time to introduce a sippy cup so I read some reviews and ordered these. I also realized we weren't brushing her teeth so I got this toothbrush/teether.

I've been in a book slump since finishing Commonwealth. I'm currently re-reading The Paris Wife. I read this book years ago (when I lived in Iowa). I loved it so much I kept it on my nightstand to read again. It's a great book, but I want something new. I've been searching Target and the Powell's Books website for recommendations. I'm intrigued by this book, especially since the protagonist is named Evie!

We've been consumed by wanderlust lately. Hawaii was too long ago and the weather has been awful this week - storms every day since Tuesday😒 We need to plan a Thanksgiving trip. Last year we went to Victoria, B.C. (post linked here). I would love to go back (and eat at Jam Cafe everyday)! We ordered Evie's passport two weeks ago so hopefully it arrives in time and Canada is still an option. 

I just watched the Demi Lovato documentary - highly recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment