Monday, October 2, 2017

Weekend Update

It's feeling like fall in the PNW! The temps have dropped into the 60's and we're starting to get a few showers. I'm really enjoying this weather! 

We had a cozy weekend at home with a teething baby. Poor Evie has four top teeth all breaking through at the same time. She was up frequently on Friday night. She did a bit better Saturday night, but the poor girl is so uncomfortable.

I went to Kara's baby shower on Saturday. I was too busy chatting, I forgot to take any photos. Brady spent the afternoon soaking up his Evie-time before he left for Chicago. Then, I got Evie all to myself on Sunday. She was still a little fussy, but more herself. We went for a long walk, which turned into a run because the crisp air just felt so good. We took a break in the park to play in the grass. 
 Morning play session
 Chew toys 
 My little bear 
 True Life: my teeth hurt (and I'm tired)
Autumn colors making an appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment