Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday

TGIF! Brady has been in Chicago all week. He comes home today🙌 Evie and I have missed him like crazy!

This photo accurately sums up the week. Still in pajamas. Naked Evie (after she spit-up everywhere). Baby carrier because she cried every time I put her down. #momlife
Here's how I've spent the past week...

Walking and running nearly every day. Partly because of the weather and partly because of Evie. The temps have dropped into the 60's, the air is crisp, but it's still sunny and beautiful... my kind of running weather. Plus, stroller-time always calms Evie and she's been super fussy this week. She's had a cold, she still needs two of her top teeth to break through, and she got a flu shot on Wednesday😒 Whenever she boycotts a nap (constantly) I put her in the stroller and we hit the pavement. She usually falls asleep halfway through. 

Watching Netflix every night. This is my reward after some long days. I've been chilling out and watching a lot of movies and a few TV shows. Bachelorette is back on Netflix and I've watched it twice this week. Molly got me addicted to this movie. It's hilarious. Rumor Has It is also back on Netflix. I love Jennifer Aniston and this is one of my faves. I watched Dead Poet's Society for the first time and really liked it. I'm also re-watching Parks and Rec👌 (Other favorites: Mona Lisa's Smile, The Queen, Adore, Bridget Jones, Friends)

Online shopping for Evie and myself. I love clothes shopping in autumn. Everything is so cozy. I've found some great things at GAP and H&M for both of us. These bootcut jeans and this turtleneck are my new favorites. Also, this ribbed sweater. I think Evie is going to love her new pants, tops, hat, and mittens. I still need to get her a Halloween costume. I haven't decided, but thinking this little unicorn is adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment