Monday, January 15, 2018

Weekend Update

We had amazing weather this weekend! Seriously, it felt like spring🙌

The birthday celebration was low-key this year (just the way I like it). Brady got me flowers and my favorite foods... shrimp, lemon cheese and pear cider😋 We put Evie to bed and cozied up for the night. It was great. 
Saturday was delightful. I went for a nice, long run. It felt sooo good. The sun was shining, my hip didn't hurt, I was listening to a 2000's playlist👌 Thoroughly enjoyed that one. Then, we intended to go for a walk in town, but found ourselves heading north for Marination Ma Kai😊 We ate kimchi fried rice on the patio. We all loved it, including Evie. Then we walked around West Seattle before heading home.
 Saturday morning shenanigans
 Cuties
 This weather😎
 Evie's first time at Marination Ma Kai
 We were bundled up in the shade
 So good
 I have too many of this photos lol
 Seattle skyline
Sunday was also beautiful. We got things done around the house before heading out for a long walk. We came home and went straight to the gym to start BBG week 7👊 Brady does it with me occasionally and we let Evie roam around the gym while we complete the 28-minute workout. It was leg and cardio day... a real burner. 
 Walk, walk, walk
Cool down after BBG

No comments:

Post a Comment