Thursday, February 1, 2018

Good Stuff

My sister-in-law spoiled me at Christmas and gave me a Sunday Riley skincare set. It's crazy expensive, but the UFO oil is amazing. I've been using it every night. I love using face oils before bed. I'm also really enjoying this REN radiance serum in the morning and this DermaDoctor eye cream day and night. Can you tell I'm really into skincare at the moment? 
This HM Cardigan has been my absolute favorite! It's soft and comfortable and washes well. I'm obsessed. It's my lounge-around-house sweater, but I also wear it out. It's especially good for traveling. I wear it for days in row. It's currently on sale for $14.99 🙌 I 'm going to get a back-up. 
Bath & Body Works Blue Ocean Waves Candle smells amazing! I bought this last week when we were having horrible weather. It instantly cheered me up. Smells a lot like Endless Weekend, which wasn't available in store, but I ordered a couple online.
Lemon ginger honey tea has been the best part of my nighttime routine. It's sooo good. I use the juice from half a lemon, about one inch of ginger (finely chopped) and a teaspoon of honey. I love anything with ginger, but this combo is especially good.

No comments:

Post a Comment