Thursday, July 19, 2018

Good Stuff

Babe Lash and Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara is doing good things for my lashes. I started using this lash serum two months ago. I used it everyday for the first month. Now I use it every three days. My lashes have never been this long! The results are amazing. I also love this mascara for summer. It lengthens and separates. Great for a natural look. 
Iced Chai Latte has my drink of choice the past couple weeks. I've been buying this chai mix in bulk. I take this to work everyday and it's such a good start to my morning. I had to start buying the decaf version so I can enjoy it at night too. 
Rothy's flats/loafers are the most comfortable shoes. I found myself wearing the (wine) flats constantly so I got the (navy) loafers. They are much more narrow than the flats, but I've been breaking them in and love them just as much now. I hardly ever wear Tieks anymore!
It Takes Two is on Amazon Prime! I've already watched it twice. My childhood was full of Mary-Kate & Ashley. I didn't believe Brady when he said he had never seen this movie😱 Boys really missed out on the magic of the Olsen twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment