Monday, July 16, 2018

Weekend Update

I've been working more lately so I'm thoroughly enjoying weekends at home (and neglecting this blog😁).

We went for many walks to our nearby parks. We go for at least three walks each day. Evie likes every feature in the playground now... slides, swings, climbing walls. She makes the rounds.

We also went to the pool on Saturday. Evie had a blast. She ran circles in the baby pool and played with everything. She was so tired she fell asleep on the ride home. 

Brady and I spend nearly every evening on the weekends the same. We order take-out (usually sushi), rent movies, sip on drinks and chat on our patio. I look forward to this time all week.
 She needs a little help on the monkey bars
 Cleaning while watching It's Complicated
 She likes selfies... she either says "cheeeeese" or "baby!"
 Picking berries
 It makes me happy to see her so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment