Monday, July 9, 2018

Weekend Update

Brady's parents were in town last week. We got to spend the 4th of July together and Evie loved spending time with her nana and grandpa. She was spoiled rotten with gifts and attention... her favorite😊
 New dress and headband from grandpa
 I love this picture
 Getting lucky with this weather lately 
 A walk with nana and a stick
 Another new dress from nana
 Splashing water on a plate brought her more joy than I could have ever imagined. That laugh is contagious
 Desperate to bounce with the big kids
 A new favorite cider from Oregon
 Coloring with grandpa
 She loves taking peoples glasses
I went to the Harry Styles concert on Saturday night. Brady's sister went last week in Minneapolis. We share a love for Harry. She said it was a great show so I bought my ticket two hours before the concert and went solo while Brady stayed home with Evie. He's such a good performer. I loved it!
 Harry!!
 Sweet Creature (and Carolina) are my favorite songs
 Singing Sign of the Times
Sunday was the usual... run, meal-prep, clean. There were lots of walks to the park.
 She will finally leave a ponytail in her hair!
Recently started loving slides

No comments:

Post a Comment