Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Weekend Update

Brie is in town! 

She has two weeks of classes at UW so we got to see her over the weekend😀 She has to attend these classes every August for three years. I love it! Unfortunately, next year will be the last year. I linked her 2017 visit here. It's crazy to see how much Evie has grown in 12 months.

This year was a little more chill because she's pregnant! My newest niece is due in January💛 We went shopping at U Village, ate lots of food, ran together on Saturday and strolled with Evie through the park.

The weekend flew by, but at least I get to see her again in two weeks in ITALY🙌
 Friday playdate
 These two girls are the sweetest
 There was hand-holding, hugs, kisses. Melts my heart.
 Molly is due TODAY. How good does she look?!
 I love Elemental
 Sister runs sessions don't happen often these days
 Our cool down was a walk to the park with Evie
 Books before naptime with Aunt Brie Brie. Evie got attached very quickly
Planning Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment