Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday

 I never want to forget the way she asks to color... "My cuwa?" 
TGIF. Brady has been traveling this week so that can only mean one thing... Evie pooped in the bathtub. It should be expected at this point. She only poops in the bathtub when he's out of town. It's a nice, little treat for mama. 

My hip has been killing me lately. I tweaked it six weeks ago when I was running. I rested it for a couple weeks then started running again. That was a terrible idea. It's so much worse now. I'm scheduled to see my ortho in two weeks, but until then I'm swimming, stretching, and using my TENS unit every night. Fingers-crossed it's nothing serious.

I've been busy prepping for Black Friday lol. I really want to get Christmas shopping done early this year. I'll admit I also want a few things for myself😊 I'm definitely going to get a GloPRO. My sister and a co-worker rave about the GloPRO. I also really want the M.Gemi drivers or Birdies loafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment