Monday, November 26, 2018

Weekend Update

I'm back! Excuse my absence. I was sick two weeks ago and we were in Arizona last week. I don't know what happened to my immune system, but this bug left me bedridden for days. Serves me right because I had just bragged to my mom that I never get sick😒

I'll post an Arizona recap tomorrow. We got home early Friday morning so we had a three-day weekend at home. We took it pretty easy... unpack, clean, play at the park, decorate for Christmas.

Brady took Evie for walk on Friday night. I put up the Christmas tree while they were gone. Evie's reaction was hilarious! She was so confused. All weekend she's been saying "Tree! In the house!"😂 The holiday season is going to be so much fun this year! We took her to see Santa in Scottsdale, but she was terrified. Now, every time we say Santa she signs and says "All done!" This is her way of saying NO.
 These window stickers are a travel essential
 The Family Stone!!
 Chestnut Praline Latte and apple juice
 Swining with dada
 "Uppy"

No comments:

Post a Comment