Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Good Stuff

I had quite a bit of time on my hands in February. Here's how I spent the past month...

I became obsessed with Bohemian Rhapsody (and so did my mom). We bought it on Amazon Prime and I've watched it five times. I don't think I've ever been this enthralled with a movie. Now I can't stop listening to Queen music. Such a great band and movie. I'm so glad Rami Malek won best actor. 
I also got into a couple podcasts. I always struggle to find ones that keep my attention. I end up losing interest after a few episodes. The Drop-Out and Over My Dead Body are (completely different) true stories that keep me coming back each week.
 Lastly, a few new albums I've had on repeat... Ariana Grande, Tall Heights, and Maggie Rogers. Something for every mood between these three artists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment