Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Weekend Update

We had amazing weather this weekend! It seriously feels like summer this week! We took full advantage with several trips to the park. We also saw Brent, Molly and the girls on Saturday😊

Evie has been so obsessed with Brady the past couple weeks. I took her to the park and insisted Brady not come with us😂 I also brought taffy to make sure I won her over. I think Brady and I are on the same level now. 
 Always collecting rocks
 You know it's nice out when she strips down in the park
 Here she is taking off her pants too lol
 Lucy!!
 Backyard bubbles
 This girl loooved the swing
 Mother-daughter bonding
 Excited for pizza
 Poor Blair was Evie's patient... she's checking her temperature
 "Reading" in Blair's clubhouse
 Taffy in the park
A full pony makes her look so much older!

No comments:

Post a Comment