Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Life Lately

I was MIA last week because my mom was in town! 

Brady was traveling for work last week. Thankfully, my mom was able to visit and help take care of Evie. I'm still recovering from hip surgery and slow on my feet so her help was greatly appreciated. 

Evie loooved having her stay with us. She woke up every morning asking for nana. My mom took care of her each day while I worked and we also had a few days together. Evie now begs for play-doh and "pone" (phone). She insists on "bubble clothes" during bathtime and requests lotion to put on her feet... the things she learns from nana😂

We finally had some decent weather this weekend. We got Evie back on her balance bike and played at the park. It was Brady's 31st birthday so Evie and I baked cookies (because he 's crazy and doesn't like cake). We sang HBD to dada at least a dozen times. Evie's new favorite song!
 Nana cuddles!
 Trying new oils
 Cheers (to mom being a CPA and doing our taxes)!
 Back on the balance bike
 This girl loves the park
Evie pushing me off the rock so she can jump lol
 Dada the doggy

No comments:

Post a Comment